Welcome ~ please feel free to explore, there's lots to discover and I hope you'll come back often.

Thursday

Today's Arrival

Much to my surprise my Monst doll arrived this morning, 20 days ahead of it's predicted date.



Apart from the name on the front of the box, this was the only thing written in English. Reading "Inedible" under the precautions made me laugh.


Inside the box was the doll in a plastic cocoon and another box which contained her clothes. Simple packaging which kept her safe during her travels.


Her hair was soft, but really quite messy, though I think given a little time it will settle down. It's a very pretty shade of red, almost as burgundy as her socks, but not quite.


Her clothes are quaint, but having that dreaded Velcro I fear they will all stay in their box. I will use the socks though, they fit her perfectly and cover her knees.


I have given her the name Primrose which is in keeping with my other "Non Specific" dolls Petunia & Magnolia and my "IxDoll" beauties Violetta & Marigold.


I do love the body on this doll, so many joints and stable ones at that. She can sit beautifully with her legs together and her head can be moved up and down as well as side to side. When I have redressed her I'll share more pics.

For a full review of these dolls, pop on over to Emily's blog, she does it better than anyone I know on the net!