Welcome ~ please feel free to explore, there's lots to discover and I hope you'll come back often.

Monday

Nili 3 is Home at Last

Nili arrived just a few moments ago and I couldn't wait to share her with you. It's been a long trip for Nili, first from Germany to England, then to Australia via a week's stop over in Belgium.


Nili is a limited edition of 25 dolls worldwide and stands 65cm tall. She has a complete phthalate-free vinyl body, which is fully jointed so she can be posed in various positions. Her vinyl colour is cappuccino, she has beautiful olive green hand blown Laucha glass eyes and her face has been painted by her designer, Nicole Marschollek-Menzner.


Nili wears white underpants, black stockings, a lovely floral dress with needle felted flowers attached and real black leather shoes. The dress buttons up the back (NO VELCRO ON THIS DOLL!).


In this last photo she is standing on top of my printer. Unfortunately my photography using my phone is not doing her justice, because she really is a stunning doll. I will endeavour to take more photos with my camera later.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love her Linda, she was worth the money. I will take photos of her nude later on so you can see. Her legs are very long so they do tend to wobble a bit while getting her to stand, but so far she's stood without falling. I will probably get her a stand though, just to be on the safe side. When hubby plays with Thomas they can get a bit boisterous and I'd be cross if they made her take a tumble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really stunning and very tall! Love the outfit and hair decorations she has!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Niina. She is my tallest doll and her clothes are awesome, I love her. :)
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete