For quite some time I have wanted to provide one of my dolls with a new body, but I have been very wary about doing so, though I don't really know why. I guess it all seemed a little daunting.
However, after completing the task, I'm feeling quite silly for not trying to do it sooner. It was simply a case of using my Parlux 385 on high for a few seconds, aiming it around the base of the head and then giving the body a good tug. Putting the new head on was even simpler, just poke the body in the hole in the head.
Now my first edition Monst Savage doll "White Cat" with the lovely head of hair, pretty eyes and a really stiff body which looked like this ~
Looks like this, she can even balance on one leg (not really I don't have the patience to get her to do that) but she can do it with one foot on tippy toe.


