Welcome ~ please feel free to explore, there's lots to discover and I hope you'll come back often.

Sunday

Long, Long Ago . . .

This studio was filled with little critters like those in my header, most found new homes around the globe, but a few prototypes have remained to keep company with my own collection of international artist bears.

Since then, other "childish things" managed to creep in. One by one, they have made their home in the studio, the doll room and in any other space they could find around our home in which they feel comfortable.

To view my dolls, you simply need to click on an artist or manufacturer page, which you will find at the top of the home page or in the side bar, then the name of the doll. Happy viewing!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Linda. So much work still to be done, but I'm getting there slowly.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete