Welcome ~ please feel free to explore, there's lots to discover and I hope you'll come back often.

Saturday

Beside the Seaside

It was a an awfully hot day and the girls had spent the morning arguing about what they were going to do with their day. They were still arguing when their friend knocked on the door and asked them if they would like come with her to the beach. 

They jumped at the chance. Both of them agreed a nice dip in the sea would be a wonderful way to cool off.

Unfortunately, in their rush to get going, they left their bathers at home on their bed. So in the end, they spent the afternoon building sand-castles while 
singing this song.
Oh, I do like to be
beside the seaside
Oh, I do like to be
beside the sea
Oh, I do like to stroll along
the prom, prom, prom
where the brass bands play
tiddly-om-pom-pom.

So, just let me be
beside the seaside
I'll be beside
myself with glee
For there's lots of girls beside
I should like to be beside
beside the seaside
beside the sea.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been working hard setting up this blog. Looking forward to reading through it now I have found it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and it's still not finished Lorraine. I didn't realise just how many dolls I had until I started this blog. GULP!
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete