Welcome ~ please feel free to explore, there's lots to discover and I hope you'll come back often.

Tuesday

Project: An Art Deco Screen (Part 2)

I finished the screen and here you can see it in Heather's apartment. I still need to add a few things to decorate her walls, but I'm happy with what I've done so far.


-o0O0o-


Heather: Good morning Holly, what are you doing in this neighbourhood?


Holly: I just dropped by to invite you to the Christmas party we are having this year.


Heather: Well you best sit down and fill me in with all the details. Would you like a cup of tea, my dear?


Holly: Oh that would be lovely, thank you, I could really do with one right now.
Heather: So when and where is the party going to be held? Who's coming?


Holly: Well that's to be a surprise. You just need to be ready Christmas Eve, when the limousine will pick you up at eight o'clock sharp. All the gang will be there.
Heather: So are we expected to dress for the occasion or is it a more casual affair?
Holly: Of course my dear, in your very best finery. It's going to be the best Christmas party ever.
Heather: I can hardly wait, it sounds really intriguing and exciting.

There will be more to this story later in the month. I'm going back to my sewing. ๐Ÿ˜˜

8 comments:

  1. It looks simply gorgeous! The screen fits perfectly with the furniture. Every inch of the apartment is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The violet screen background looks great with the rest of the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story. Lovely dolls. Beautiful room. I liked the little dog. I look forward to the continuation of this story ๐Ÿ’—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inesa, I've been so busy I just hope I can finish it in time. ๐Ÿ˜˜

      Delete
  4. How exciting! Can't wait to see what all the girls are wearing! The screens came out so elegantly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I haven't had time to finish what I began here. I think I should have prepared for this earlier on. ๐Ÿคจ

      Delete