Welcome ~ please feel free to explore, there's lots to discover and I hope you'll come back often.

Thursday

Before 'n' After: Lily and Rose

I have two Monst Chou Chou dolls, one who I named Lily and the other I called Rose. Below is their before photo.


Lily still has her hair, but for exactly how long is anyone's guess.



Rose has had her hair attended to and looks much better for it now her fringe (bangs) is straight.



Once again, the base cloche hats were crocheted by Vicky, I just added the trimmings.

10 comments:

  1. She looks like a very headstrong young lady. Vicky's hats suit her beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both seem to know exactly what they want Mia. I'm having so much fun with these dolls, they do look like young ladies now, rather than youngsters. I have to admit though, I really love how you dressed yours so cutely. 🥰

      Delete
  2. Love both outfits. Orange is my favourite, I think. She looks very bold in it, knows exactly what she is about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I've been trying to make all the hats different, while still suiting the dress each of the dolls are wearing. 😘

      Delete
  3. Great colour themes and absolutely gorgeous hats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hats really pull off the 1920's vibe for sure, thank you Chiriann. 😘

      Delete
  4. Such a serious-looking doll. Lovely outfit and shoes. I really like the hats 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes she does look serious, but there is another side to her. Thank you Inesa. 😘

      Delete
  5. Very lovely styles for each girl!

    ReplyDelete