Welcome ~ please feel free to explore, there's lots to discover and I hope you'll come back often.

Wednesday

Photoshoot: Cristi

Cristi has been with me since 9th January, 2017. She is a 32cm, five way jointed Las Amigas full vinyl doll by Paola Reina, Spain.


She has beautiful green eyes with real lashes and lots of tiny freckles scattered across her cute button nose, which is a very common feature for little red haired girls.


Cristi's lovely long auburn locks, which are rooted into her vinyl head, are really easy to brush and style.


Her face is very delicately painted with just a hint of blush and she has the cutest pout.


She arrived clothed, but I have re-dressed her in garments that enhance her colouring. You can purchase these dolls nude if you prefer (which I wasn't aware of at the time of my purchase). These inexpensive dolls are really good value for money!

No comments:

Post a Comment