Welcome ~ please feel free to explore, there's lots to discover and I hope you'll come back often.

Saturday

Reminiscing

I've been compiling a little photo book for myself and adding all the stories I have written over the past few years.

It was while doing this, I came across some old photos of my sweet Darjeeling. She is a PukiFee Bonnie with a faceup by Petitemarine, a Queensland artist who unfortunately, for me at least, has given it all away. I really would have liked to have a few more faceups done by her.


I'll try and add some more photos of her as I come across them, she really is a very cute little elf.


4 comments:

  1. I can see why, she is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mia, I love her! Actually I love all my PukiFees. 😘

      Delete
  2. Adorable doll. I really like her outfit🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inesa, the outfit's from GuguModa on Etsy.

      Delete